This well maintained Ausherman built split level home on Wyngate Drive features a stone and brick exterior, with a beautiful shaded patio. The home is move-in ready, and priced with cosmetic updates in mind * The main level features an entry foyer with a full bath and a den/office or potential bedroom. This level opens to the patio ** The next level up features a large living room with a bay/bow window, and hardwood flooring. The living room opens to the dining room with an abundance of natural light overlooking the patio and water feature with goldfish. The kitchen opens to the rear porch and patio. *** The upper level has the primary bedroom with a primary half bath, a full updated hall bath with a skylight, double head shower, and two additional bedrooms, all with hardwood flooring **** The lower level features a large family room with plenty of natural light, and a wood-burning brick fireplace. The laundry room / utility room, is located on this level as well. The shaded patio has a rear and side privacy fence and a circulating water feature with goldfish. New roofing shingles in 2021. Gas hot water heat boiler is approx. 3 years old, and the water heater is approx. 1 year old. Exterior window awnings for above the garage windows are stored in the garage. Wyngate Drive is an established and great commuter location that is minutes from MD 15, and all major highways. Shopping, dining, and entertainment are only minutes away. The owners are providing a one year Cinch home warranty. Virtual tours and in-person showings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Stone, Wood Siding
1,966 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
City Of Frederick
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Heated, Poured
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Storm Window, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Brick, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Patio, Porch
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Level, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price