Welcome to Mill Crossing! a small 55+ condominium community. This boutique building is located within minutes of all Frederick has to offer. Lovely 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath home that is located on the main floor of a secured building. Home offers a mix of hardwood floor and carpet, open concept living space. Kitchen has granite and a kitchen island. This home is light and bright. The community offers a welcoming lobby, a fitness center, and a large gathering room.
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,183 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Balcony
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Retirement Community, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price