Perfectly situated beyond a tree-lined driveway, this stately single-family home captures the essence of Woodsboro, Maryland. Upon entry of the main level, you are warmly greeted by a spacious open foyer that seamlessly connects the formal living and dining rooms. The spacious eat in kitchen boasts an island, a breakfast bar and table space for your informal dining needs. The main level also offers a den which is perfect as a main level bedroom/master, a full bath and a laundry/mud room. The upstairs features a master suite with full bathroom, three generous sized bedrooms, a second full bath and a loft area with a Palladian window overlooking the sprawling and lush front lawn. The lower-level features two finished bonus rooms, an open concept 2nd kitchen-dining-living area, another full bathroom, a game/music/craft room, second laundry area and a storage area with shelving. This level even has its own private entrance if needed or stairway access from the main level of the house. Just when you thought this was all, located on the main level youâll find a beautiful and private one-bedroom, full bath in-law/au pair/apartment suite, with its own eat-in kitchen, family room with vaulted ceiling, skylight, a fireplace with a propane enamel stove and mantel, french doors leading to the sitting room/den, walk-in closet and a half bath/laundry area. This suite can also easily be opened back up to the main house or used as an airbnb. The options are endless! Both the main home and suite include outdoor patios that connect you to the backyard which provides plentiful space for gardening and entertaining, thereâs even plenty of room to install a pool. Last, and certainly not least, this sprawling 13+ acres also includes a 48 foot x 75 foot pole building with a large overhead door and three sliding doors, electric, lighting and water. The perfect place for your boat, rv, lawn or farm equipment, even a small business. Let your imagination run with it. Looking to spread out? This is the place for you. Secluded yet so close to routes 194/15/270 and just a short ride to shopping, restaurants, downtown Frederick for all your conveniences. This property checks all the boxes. Come see for yourself! By appointment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, LP
Septic, Public Sewer
4,612 sq. ft
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, In-Law Suite/Apt, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft, Utility Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
Potential Short Sale
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price