Looking for a custom built home on a quiet street in a great neighborhood? 3553 Glen Abbey Drive was built in 2000 by Kevin Patterson. Open functional floorplan includes: Two story foyer, Great room with cathedral ceilings and a wall of cabinetry including a wet bar, Gas fireplace, French door into heated and cooled Florida Room, Updated kitchen with ceramic tile floor and backsplash and breakfast bar, Breakfast area off of kitchen with sliding door onto patio, Master suite features soaking tub and walk-in closet, Laundry room with cabinetry and built in washer and dryer, Two bedrooms and full bath on main level and two bedrooms and two full baths on upper level. Lower level includes large family room and three spacious storage rooms. This home offers five bedrooms and four and one half ceramic tile baths. Outdoor space includes a covered front porch, circular drive, side entry two car oversized garage, professional landscape, fenced backyard, rear patios, and beautiful propane heated kidney shaped in-ground pool! New roof and spouting installed beginning of July 2021, Two heating systems include recent heat pumps and 4 zoned propane radiant heat in the floors, Central vacuum, Intercom system, Security system, Custom window treatments, and economical utilities! Scot-Greene Estates is adjacent to Chambersburg Country Club!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
4,073 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
CHAMBERSBURG AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Intercom System, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Heated, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Full
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Gas Burning, Insert.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Fire Alarm System, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Brick, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price