Beautiful well maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bath, single family home with 1 car garage in sought after Spring Ridge community. Interior main level features include 9' ceilings, family room with columns and gas fireplace, separate dining room, upgraded kitchen with custom 42" cabinets, granite counters, kitchen island, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. Hardwood floors, crown molding, plantation shutters, and front bay window. Upper level includes large master bedroom with sitting room and walk-in closet. En suite master bathroom has double sink vanity, soaking tub with separate shower, and ceramic tile flooring. Laundry room conveniently located in the upper level hallway. Exterior features include well manicured landscaping, fenced rear yard with an over-sized paver patio, and storage shed. Affordable HOA dues cover an abundance of community amenities such as multiple pools, walking trails, etc. Feeds in to Oakdale High School district. No city taxes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,004 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price