Fantastic updated end unit TH in a great cul-de-sac location. 3 Bedrooms,1.5 Baths with updated bath. The open floor plan has a living room w/ raised hearth Brick wood-burning Fireplace. The separate Dining room opens to kitchen w/ breakfast bar & leads to large private fenced rear yard w/ patio, landscaping & extra storage. 3 good sized bedrooms, convenient laundry on the upper level. Easy access to commuter routes 270 and Route 70 & close to all the popular shopping areas including the Westview shopping promenade. Brand New Water heater as well.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,160 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped. Corner, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)