Fantastic updated end unit TH in a great cul-de-sac location. 3 Bedrooms,1.5 Baths with updated bath. The open floor plan has a living room w/ raised hearth Brick wood-burning Fireplace. The separate Dining room opens to kitchen w/ breakfast bar & leads to large private fenced rear yard w/ patio, landscaping & extra storage. 3 good sized bedrooms, convenient laundry on the upper level. Easy access to commuter routes 270 and Route 70 & close to all the popular shopping areas including the Westview shopping promenade. Brand New Water heater as well.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,160 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped. Corner, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price