Outstanding home in a very desirable community - Kingsbrook. Uniquely positioned and set off of the main street, this oasis is ready for your personal touches. Well maintained home combines both a traditional and open floor plan. Main floor combines all of the amenities including an upgraded kitchen with adjacent eat-in area, butler's panty, formal dining room, a large family room with a cozy fireplace, office and more! The main floor also opens to a wonderful patio perfect for entertaining. The basement has both finished and unfinished areas. Check out the mini-kitchenette area with adjacent full bath in the basement. The upper level has four bedrooms and three full baths. The owners suite is large and inviting. Get to you know your neighbors while sitting on the large front porch which overlooks a nicely landscaped yard. This house is estimated to be over 5,785 Square Feet when including all three levels of improvements. (Check out the floor plans in the document section.) Schedule your tour today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,788 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partially Finished, Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Air Filter, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price