All brick colonial now available on a quiet street in Laurich Gems North. 3600 square feet of finished living space on three levels include: Main level boasts a spacious living room open to family room with fireplace, Family room open to dining area and updated kitchen, Rear deck off of Family room and Breakfast area, Formal dining room with wood floors, and two car garage off of kitchen. Upper level includes four bedrooms, two full baths, and laundry room. Primary suite includes a sitting area, large walk in closet, and updated bath with ceramic tile and soaking tub. Lower walk out level features a large recreation room, storage room, and access to rear patio and back yard. A third garage bay is under two car garage with access from backyard and great for additional storage and lawn equiptment. Adjoining lot is available for additional $45,000 and is listed separately in Bright.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,620 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Laurich Gems North
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
CHAMBERSBURG AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price