Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath all brick townhome with walk out lower level. Eat-In kitchen with new stainless steel refrigerator and separate dining room with hardwood floors and chair railing. Formal living room with new laminate flooring. Half bath on main level. Over-sized master bedroom with en-suite bath. Lower level features 4th bedroom with full bath and family room with sliding door walks out to 13x11 paver patio. Fenced rear yard (2019) with 10x8 storage shed. New roof and HVAC installed in 2019. Washer and dryer installed in 2018. Nothing to do, but move in! Backs to common area and walking distance to several nearby parks! Tax record incorrect....nearly 2,000 square feet finished on 3 levels.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,998 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)