56.2 acres, 2 parcels not in easement. Three horse stables, several separate paddocks, an outdoor regulation dressage ready to refurbish. Brick 1870 updated home, perfect for entertaining with large open deck. Three bedrooms, three baths, first floor office or forth bedroom. Formal living room and dining rooms adjoined with double fireplace. Well appointed kitchen for the cook in the home. Private living, and bring the horses home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Wa
3,028 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Shed, Livestock Facilities, Orchard, Paddock. Cleared, Private, Secluded, Pond.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price