The property is wonderful, 56.2 acres and lovely home ready for finishing touches. Large kitchen granite and viking cooktop,, breakfast area looking out to gardens. Formal Living and parlor with gas fireplace separating the two. Large dining room to French doors open to the wood paneled library then into the first floor bedroom or office. Baths have been updated. Gardens contain, peaches, apricots, nectarines, cherries, apples, crab apples, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and raised beds. Not in easement so potential for subdivision, one perc has been done. Three stables and hay barn, several paddocks. An arena has been carved out and waiting for footing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Wa
3,028 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Paddock.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price