Bright, spacious, and move-in ready town homes offers three bedrooms, 2 full and one half bath, a huge eat-in kitchen with pantry, formal dining area, large formal living room, an unfinished recreation room area with rough-in bath in the level walk-out basement, a one-car garage and driveway parking, and a super convenient location just walking distance to the park and bus stop. Seller replaced the windows with energy efficient windows, replaced the floor in the kitchen with beautiful laminate flooring, and just recently replaced the stove. Don't delay, see this one today. Priced to sell quickly and move-in condition ready! BEING SOLD AS IS CONDITION. PLEASE USE AS IS ADDENDUM IN THE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS. *** Information is believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without verification. Accuracy of lot size, square footage, and other information is not guaranteed. *** EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,760 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price