Gorgeous Cape Cod on 6.67 secluded acres w/5 garage bays (1 oversized bay for RV/camper/boat). Lots of overflow parking as well. Enjoy the large front porch & back deck. The loft overlooks the cozy Great Room w/wood-burning fireplace. Two main-floor BRs, potential 5th BR upstairs. New stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops! Main floor laundry. Generator hook up. Rough in for additional bath in basement. Bike, hike, enjoy Gambrill Park! (sf based on appraisal) Middletown Schools! Just 12 minutes to Ft. Detrick/Frederick! Private driveway (not shared). This property is great for anyone that hunts, hikes, bikes and loves the outdoors yet wants to be minutes to shopping, restaurants, entertainment!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,445 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Stove, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)