Wonderful Opportunity to live and work in the same spot. Private, Park like setting to the rear of the Commercial building. Impeccable home with all the upgrades and newer sunroom addition. 3 bay garage, she shed, apple butter making shed, mower shed, storage shed outdoor swing. All setting on a beautifully landscape property. Commercial building in the front brings in monthly rental. Home is 3 bedrooms 2 full bath, large living room/dining room, spacious kitchen with breakfast nook. New Laminate flooring in much of the home. New roof, new hot water heater, ductless ac and heating unit, corner propane fireplace. Trex decking all around. Paved driveway shared with commercial building. All of this property is in excellent condition. Ready to move into. Near perfect for the car enthusiast or one just wanting to house cars. She shed is ready for your personal touches, Currently used for crafting and flower arranging. Electric in most of the sheds. Commercial building is over 1600 square feet with a full basement. Has 220, 3 phase electric, above ground tanks, gravel parking area, picnic area for customers to wait in as well as full waiting room, office, checkout counter. Inventory rooms 2 bathrooms, break rooms. 4 bay tandem garages with oversized doors to accommodate trucks . Forced air heating systems in bays for year round working. Building is concrete block with a new metal roof. Owner of the property is ready to pass on to someone who will take care of clients and love to live there after 40 years. Building is part of the whole property. Business is being sold on it own. Seller wishes to sell both at the same time. Excellent time to invest in a 40 year business and not have to travel to work. Extremely private home setting in rear. Being offered with listing PAFL2000198. Opportunity is now. Price is improved to make it more of an opportunity on both the business and the home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Aluminum Siding, Block, Concrete, Vinyl Siding, Ot
1,968 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
FAUST JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
CHAMBERSBURG AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Other.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm, TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway.
- Vinyl, Aluminum, Other, Concrete
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Secluded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price