Well maintained all brick rancher on large 1/3 acre corner lot in desirable Woodmere South. Natural sun light fills the generous sized breakfast area. Beautiful wide plank hardwood floors. Spacious living room with stove insert leading out to rear deck. Finished lower level family room with wood burning fireplace. Walkout access to rear patio. Attached one-car garage with mud room with an abundance of cabinets and counter space. Walking distance to Blue Ribbon Middletown schools.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,213 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 1. Insert, Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)